Endodontist in Toronto Ontario
For close to 50 years, Metro Endodontics has provided the Toronto and Scarborough communities with the highest quality of endodontics. Our team is devoted to compassionate patient care. We treat each patient with a gentle touch and a kind heart and want your experience to be as stress-free as possible, whether you are here for a root canal treatment or a dental implant. Our comfortable, state-of-the-art facility features the latest technology, techniques, and equipment to ensure that you are receiving the best care possible.
Questions?Please call our Toronto office at Toronto Office Phone Number 416.483.8800, or our Scarborough office at Scarborough Office Phone Number 416.269.7036 with any questions or to schedule a consultation. You can also use our online scheduling form
Meet our Endodontists and learn more about the specialty care you will receive at Metro Endodontics:
What sets us apart?
- Dental Implant Placement: We are one of the few endodontic offices in Ontario that places dental implants and performs supporting procedures (extraction and bone grafting) and have been doing so for over 10 years!
- Sedation: We offer sedation options to keep our patients comfortable and worry-free throughout the procedure.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: Our office uses advanced technology including surgical operating microscopes, digital radiography, and use of CBCT 3D imaging when necessary.
- Weekend & Evening Appointments: Thursday evening and Saturday hours in Scarborough location.
- Impressive Customer Service: Exceptionally trained and experienced staff.
- Availability: Four endodontic specialists ensure that our office runs smoothly and efficiently for prompt service.
Root Canals Toronto & Scarborough ON
We offer pain-free, worry-free root canal treatment to patients in our modern, comfortable facility. We can provide sedation for comfort and regularly invest in modern tools and techniques that allow us to give our patients genuinely positive root canal experiences.
Root Canal Surgery
Sometimes, non-surgical root canal treatment alone is not enough to clear an infection from the tooth. In this case, we perform a minor surgical procedure called an “apicoectomy” to remove the end section of the root of the tooth and thus eliminate any remaining infection. This procedure is rare but very important in maintaining one’s natural teeth.
Replace a Missing Tooth with a Dental Implant
One of the many benefits of visiting Metro Endodontics for a dental implant is that we understand the importance of natural teeth and consider their preservation our number one goal. As endodontists, we perform root canal treatments every day to save our patients’ natural teeth. However, in the event that your tooth cannot be saved with root canal therapy, we can place a dental implant in our office instead.